Free Tiger Bus
The Free Tiger Bus is a convenient way to travel into Launceston's inner city and surrounds from Inveresk precinct.
- The Commuter Run which takes people from Inveresk car park to Launceston's city centre before and after common working hours.
- The River Explorer Run, City Explorer Run and Cataract Gorge Run are designed to take sightseers and shoppers into the inner city, and surrounding destinations.
- The Tiger Bus operates on Saturdays and Sundays in January, February, March, April & May.
- The Tiger Bus parking permits cover Monday to Friday parking.
- The Tiger Bus operates on New Years Day, Australia Day, Launceston Cup, Eight Hours Day, Easter (Sat, Sun, Mon & Tues), Queen's Birthday, Royal Launceston Show, and Boxing Day.
- The Tiger Bus does NOT operate on ANZAC Day, Good Friday, Recreation Day or Christmas Day.
To organise a monthly Tiger Bus parking permit at the Inveresk car park, please contact Customer Service for more information.
The full timetable is available at Metro Tasmania's website. All Tiger Bus services are operated by wheelchair-accessible vehicles.