You are invited to attend the free 2- day workshop 'ASIST- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills'. ASIST teaches participants to recognise when someone may be at risk of suicide and work with them to create a plan that will support their immediate safety.
ASIST will participants learn to:
- Understand the ways personal and societal attitudes affect views on suicide and interventions
- Provide guidance and suicide first-aid to a person at risk in ways that meet their individual safety needs
- Identify the key elements of an effective suicide safety plan and the actions required to implement it
- Appreciate the value of improving and integrating suicide prevention resources in the community at large
- Date: 11 & 12 November 2019
- Time: 9 am to 5 pm on both days
- Where: Albert Hall, Cnr Tamar St & Cimitiere St, Launceston
- Cost: Free
Registration required - Limited seats available.
To register, please contact Samina on 03 6323 3352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, 11 November 2019 | 09:00 AM
- Tuesday, 12 November 2019 | 05:00 PM
Albert Hall, 47 Tamar Street, Launceston View Map