We have a few rules for everyone's health, safety and enjoyment...
1. Obey instructions given to you by Lifeguards and other Centre Staff.
2. Recognised and appropriate swimwear is to be worn at all times (guide available at reception).
3. Children aged 6 years and under must be accompanied in the water within hands reach of a responsible person over the age of 16 years. Maximum 2 children per responsible person.
4. Children aged 6 years and over are not permitted into change rooms of the opposite gender.
5. Children aged 11 years and under must be actively supervised by a responsible and competent person over the age of 16 years. Maximum 4 children per responsible person.
6. Anyone suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be declined entry or asked to leave.
7. Alcohol is not allowed in the Centre, including outdoor areas.
8. Smoking is not allowed in the Centre, including outdoor areas and within 10 metres of any entrance or intake vent.
9. Entry requires an approved access card or payment of the prescribed entry fee. This applies to all people including non-swimmers.
10. Glass and ceramic containers are not allowed in the Centre.
11. In the interest of safety and enjoyment of patrons, the following will not be tolerated:
- Diving in shallow water
- Climbing on or playing in garden beds, structures or fences
- Dunking, pushing, playing roughly, splashing others excessively
- Amorous behaviour
- Swearing or verbal abuse
- Discriminatory behaviour
- Intimidating behaviour
- Any behaviour that distracts a Lifeguard from guarding
12. Further Terms and Conditions are located within the Centre. When in doubt, ask your nearest Launceston Leisure & Aquatic Centre Staff member.