Image: Business Connect event 'Digital marketing for small business
Welcome to the City of Launceston's Business Connect hub.
The City of Launceston is committed to fostering an environment where small businesses and start-ups can thrive. Small businesses are the cornerstone of a vibrant city, and Business Connect is an initiative designed to help small businesses establish themselves, grow, and connect with others in the business community.
The Business Connect Hub is a place where you will find small business information, upcoming events and workshops and tools to start and grow your business. Business Connect is designed to inspire small business owners to further explore new opportunities, learn new skills, hear from those with specialised knowledge and network with like-minded business owners.
Business Connect offers regular, free events to business owners and provides practical information about updates in the small business landscape such as funding and grant opportunities.
To sign up for updates from Business Connect, please register here:
Find upcoming Business Connect events via the Eventbrite collection:
Business Connect: Eventbrite Collection
Previous Business Connect events:
- Crafting your digital strategy - in partnership with Kingthing Marketing
- Attracting & keeping customers - in partnership with The van Diemen Project
- How to start a home-based food business
- Food Safety for your economic success
- Thrive in small busines
- Digital marketing for small business
- Starting a small business workshop - in partnership with Futures Isle and The Project Lab
Business Tasmania Tasmanian Business Advice Service Worksafe Tasmania Launceston Central