Published on 03 June 2022
The City of Launceston is seeking public feedback to make Launceston a more social, inclusive and fair city as part of its ongoing Tomorrow Together community engagement program.
This chapter of the Tomorrow Together program will explore the Launceston community's long-term aspirations for public open spaces, recreational trails and natural attractions.
Feedback is being sought on:
• Improving Launceston's health and well-being
• Exploring the barriers which prevent residents from being physically active and healthy
• Identifying what people value most about Launceston's public open spaces
• Improving public spaces and the urban tree canopy
• Connecting Launceston's public open spaces
• Identifying which priority experiences people expect from Launceston's play spaces
• Guiding the future of technology, data and innovation in Launceston
To get involved, visit yourvoiceyourlaunceston.com.au.
The consultation will close on Friday 8 July, 2022.