Concession and Charitable Organisation Rates

Money jar with coins  

Concession Rates

If you own and occupy a property as your principle place of residence, are liable for paying rates and hold a Pensioner Concession Card, Department of Veteran Affairs Card or a Health Care Card, you may be eligible to apply for a rate remission.

For existing pensioners, verified by Social Security or Veterans' Affairs, the remission will be automatically shown as a reduction on your rates notice.

New pensioners should complete a rates remission application form in person at our Customer Service Centre

Charitable Organisation Rates 

Some organisations may be eligible for a rate remission.

To see if an organisation you're involved in is eligible, please read here(PDF, 23KB).